Porto Laiya in San Juan is perhaps the place you’ve been longing for to settle down or make it your perpetual retreat away from the noise and commotion of the city. This private residential and beach resort community aspires to provide the best of seaside living for its lot owners.
The property is a gated beach enclave that has a privately-held beach club which will serve as the centerpiece of the development and the community’s beachfront activities. The property’s 400-meter long beachfront is one of the development’s attractions where family and friends can enjoy the beauty of the sea and white sand beach.
- Landscaped entrance gate with guardhouse
- Concrete roads and gutters
- Underground drainage system
- Water tank and water distribution system
- Electric posts and power distribution lines
- Basketball court
- Multi-purpose hall
- 400-meter-long beachfront
Residential subdivision homeowners of Porto Laiya will also have access to the privately-held Tamarind Cove Beach Resort at Porto Laiya with its swimming pool.